Labels

Followers

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Superior Floor Mop

I just finished cleaning my hardwood floor. Now that I use th eNorwex microfiber dry mop pad  and antibacial microfiber wet mop(blue) my floor shine in minutes and with very little effort.
The best part is no chemicals and no special floor products. Would you believe just water!
No mop pail or stringy smelly mops. I just dry mop or vacuum and then wet the blue pad under the tap, squeeze to remove excess water, attach to mop handle base  and away you go.
The microfiber insures 99.9% of bacteria and germs get picked up.
It's taking me longer to write this then to wash my floor.
I should mention that not all micrfiber is created equal....you get what you pay for...believe me!

Linda Friesen - Eco-Gramma! Independent Norwex Consultant http://www.norwex2bcleanandhealthy.com/

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hopefully my next Norwex purchase will be one of these mops as none of my floors have carpet! Can't wait to have floors so clean I could eat off them :)

Your Norwex Consultant

Your Norwex Consultant
Linda Friesen

About Me

How Can I Help You?

Follow Me On Twitter

Follow Me On Twitter
Norwex News and Tips

Find Me On Facebook

Find Me On Facebook
and "like" me!